Dharmsala still !!
Another short one as I'm running late again! I'm giving a guitar lesson to a Tibetan refugee at 2pm and then another guitar lesson to a Tibetan monk at 4.40pm.
Melissa, Sherrie (Ozzie friends travelling together), Ollie (Finnish), Hugo (English) and myself are 'teaming up' and travelling down on 2nd Jan to Jodhpur together. So, it's been a different experience for me to consider others' inclinations/needs rather than only my own. I think after three months of solo travelling, it's a good thing for me to be somewhat 'socialised' again though! And their all very good company, so I'm looking forward to a time of companionable adventuring.
We all (not Hugo) hike up to Triund (2800 metres) couple of days ago to get a better look at the start of the Himalayan ranges - a beautiful place.
Dharamsala has been a very relaxing place to be (and I even had the Dalai Lama go past me in his car - closest I'll get) but it's time to get back on the road.
Tootle pip,
Gareth

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home